CHMA 106.9 FM is owned and operated by the members of Attic Broadcasting Co. Ltd., a non-profit organization with its offices on the campus of Mount Allison University. We provide our members with an opportunity to create innovative, educational and alternative community-based programming.
Our programming schedule includes open format and specialty music shows, spoken word programs on a variety of topics as well as audio art programming that explores the limits of this thing we call radio.
Your membership gives you an opportunity to get involved at any level. And if this is your first time in radio, don’t worry. Most of our members come to us with no experience in broadcasting.
We provide training for anyone interested in working behind the scenes and for anyone wanting to be involved in our live programming.
We’re located on the campus of Mount Allison University, on the third floor of the Wallace McCain Student Centre at 62 York Street in Sackville, New Brunswick.
If you are interested in independent media and the power of community radio, now is the time to get involved.
62 York St.
Sackville, New Brunswick
Phone: 506-364-2221 (office)
Phone: 506-364-2222 (studios)
General Inquiries – email@example.com
Community Outreach – Public Service Announcements/Postering Service – firstname.lastname@example.org
Spoken Word – News/Weather/Interviews – email@example.com
Music – Submissions/Charts/Tracking – firstname.lastname@example.org
2014-2015 Board Members:
Linda Rae Dornan, Peter Brown, Matt Tunnacliffe, Louis Marquette, Jack Britton, Ilse Kramer, Tori Weldon and Rachel Thornton.
2013-2014 Staff Members:
Station Manager Pierre Malloy, Vanessa Blackier, James Anderson, Louis Zatzman, Kevin Brasier, Ilse Kramer, Joe Chamandy, Phil Mercier, Lucas Hicks, Josee Caron, Jean-Sebastian Comeau, and Rachel Hilts.
CHMA Digital Submissions
CHMA now accepts digital submissions!
Links to hosted files can be sent to email@example.com.
1. DO NOT SEND FILES AS ATTACHMENTS. SEND ONLY LINKS TO HOSTED FILES. There are several free hosting sites if you don’t have access to server space. Check out Dropbox, Wetransfer, and Sendspace.
2. Links to Bandcamp pages are fine.
3. MP3’S must be atleast 320khz. Lower quality files will not be considered.
4. MP3’s must have ID3 tags. (Artist, Song, Album, and Composer information).
5. IPK’s are preferred. If you don’t know what this is, look it up. Otherwise, a .pdf or short bio is fine.
6. If you really want your tracks played – highlight a single track, marked “Clean.”
7. CHMA is, in no conceivable way, responsible for your submitted tracks. We do not condone file sharing and we take prohibitive steps to discourage it. By submitting your material to CHMA, you are agreeing to waive your rights to pursue legal action in the event of copyright infringement. If you do not agree wiith this, we respectfully request that you refrain from sending your material to us. Watermarked material will not be accepted. By sending us your music, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.