Boardwalk had a record number of guests on the show today! So many voices on the air, so many hot interviews about local arts and food and the upcoming provincial election.
Here’s the lineup:
- Oseko and DJ Flamongo, performers at tonight’s Zettel Magazine Preview Party, talking about Zettel and freestyling live on the air
- Wayne Harper and Arndt Becker, vendors at the Sackville Farmers Market, as part of staff reporter Jisun Kim’s market vendor series, which airs every friday
- Eryn Foster, curator of You Are What You Eat, You Are, the food and art symposium happening this weekend
- Lisa Theriault, intern at the Owens Gallery, talking about the community engagement aspect of You Are What You Eat, You Are and Ray Fenwick’s artist residency at the Owens
- Basil Alzeri, the artist behind the Mobile Food Lab: Shore To Shore performance this Saturday during You Are What You Eat, You Are
- Interviews with three students, talking about their impressions of the all-candidates debate last Sunday, leading up to the 2014 provincial election